Creative Process Lab
A Journey from Thoughts to Things- Design Your Creative Process so that You Can Control Your Outcomes
Creativity is not this messy, no method, no rhyme or rhythm thing that it's made out to be.
There's a process to it. Your process determines your outcomes. A well-defined process is a process that can be repeated. It's a process that can be trusted to generate certain outcomes.
If you want to change your results, change your creative process.
The fact is, everyone has a process. What is yours and why does it matter how your process is setup? Two people can get totally different results with the same set of tools, supplies and resources if they use different processes. Why is that? Because your process determines your results.
What's your process? Do you know it? Do you have an understanding of how it impacts your outcomes?
Knowing your process and defining what you do will help you improve your results tremendously and increase your confidence in what you do.
Using bite-sized videos which are easily digestible and well-planned assignments/worksheets, you'll get the instruction you need to create a blueprint for your creative process by defining, tweaking and improving on your current process.
In the Creative Process Lab, you'll:
- learn what the creative process really is and how to harness it in your own work
- discover the necessary ingredients of every creative process
- understand why you need to have a specific process for the things you make
- Jumpstart your creative process with a ton of ideas to assist you in creating work without waiting for inspiration
- explore a case study of my own creative process
- learn how to enhance each stage of your creative process
- develop a blueprint of your process which you can use to shape the outcomes you get
This will help you:
- increase your confidence tremendously
- get inspiration on demand, no longer waiting to be inspired,
- start seeing consistency in your work - which leads to developing your own unique style
and so much more.
Hello. I'm Clara
Are you ready to take your creativity to the next level?
I've been exactly where you are: you finally wanting to do more with the skills you’ve always taken for granted.
I’ve always been the creative type. You know - decorating, DIY projects, jewelry making, fancy lettering. I did them all. Yet, they were never the main thing. They were just things I did when I didn’t have anything better to do.
Then, I lost my job and started giving my creative skills the time and attention they deserved. And before I knew it, the more intentional and consistent I became, the more awesome results I got.
My work was accepted into several juried art shows in galleries and museums. I won an award for creative work, got featured in wonderful publications, began teaching, started selling my work, I was invited to speak, authored a book, and so much more
The possibilities for your creative work are endless.
I want to teach you how to do the same for yourself. I spent years learning how to get here, making mistakes, figuring things out, wishing I had someone by my side to just show me the way.
That’s what I want to do for you. Shorten the learning process for you. Show you the way and save you years of trial and error. Ready?